Do I need to register before purchasing?
No, you don't need to register first. If you prefer, you can check out as a guest, and we won't create an account for you. There are advantages to registration, though, such as a simpler checkout and easier order tracking for future updates. Don't worry, you don't need to register up front - you can just add a password at the end of checkout and you're done.
How do I place an order online?
- Find the items you would like to buy by either browsing through our categories, or searching based on a keyword of your choice.
- Add the products to your cart by clicking on the ‘Add to cart’ button.
- View your cart, and once you are happy, select Home Delivery and then proceed to checkout.
- Login and confirm your details if you have previously registered an account, or follow the prompts to check out as a guest.
- Enter your payment details and click ‘Pay now’ to complete your purchase. We'll then send you an email confirming the details of your order.
Are all products that are in-store available online?
No, not all products that are stocked in a Mayorwell store are visible on the website. We’re constantly adding to our online range, though, so please be sure to check back soon.
Why is the online price for some products different to the in-store price?
Some of the products that are available for sale on Mayorwell.com are brought to you by one of our carefully selected Third Party sellers. In those cases, the seller is responsible for not only shipping the order to you, but also setting the price of products offered for sale. On occasion this price might be different to the price of the same product in a Mayorwell store.
Can I change or cancel an order?
Unfortunately, you cannot cancel an order once it has been placed as orders are closed to ensure efficient processing and delivery. If you no longer require an item that you have ordered, once the order arrives you can follow our returns process, and we will arrange a refund.